CAIP Exam Details
This exam will certify that the candidate has the knowledge and skill set of AI concepts, technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable AI practitioner in a wide variety of AI-related job functions.
This certification exam is designed for practitioners who are seeking to demonstrate a vendor-neutral, cross-industry skill set within AI and with a focus on ML that will enable them to design, implement, and hand off an AI solution or environment.
- Mark Szewczul, Security Engineer / Arxan Technologies and Software Architect / Digital.ai
- Erin Scott McGee, Customer Success Manager / Caribu
120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
- Eduardo Polidor, Chief Technology Officer / Botanic Technologies, Inc. and Cloud Architect / Parhelia Studio LLC
- Dustin Sitar, Business Development Lead / Zappos
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE online proctoring
- Ameen Kazerouni, Head of ML/AI Research and Platforms / Zappos
- Raymond Ptucha, Visual Experience Group, Panel Process & Optics / Apple
Why Get Artificial Intelligence Certified
The Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner™ (CAIP) has emerged as the industry standard for those desiring to confirm their AI and ML skills.
PROVE YOUR SKILLS
Validate a foundational knowledge of AI concepts, technologies, algorithms, and applications.
LEAD KNOWLEDGEABLE AI EXPERTS
Verify that applicants and team members have the requisite skills and ability to perform AI tasks.
Benefits of Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Using various modeling techniques, Artificial Intelligence professionals can put the power of AI and machine learning to work solving business challenges. AI can automate processes, reduce costs, drive down completion times, and perform tasks that humans are simply unable or unwilling to complete. Artificial Intelligence can even enhance customer experiences and propel innovation. Organizations are looking to take advantage of these benefits and are eager to develop employees to work with AI or hire trained AI experts to assist them.