CIoTP Exam Details
The Certified Internet of Things exam will certify that the successful candidate has the foundational knowledge of IoT concepts, technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable IoT practitioner in a wide variety of IoT-related job functions.
The CIoTP (ITP) exam is accredited under the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard.
Individuals who are seeking to build a vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational knowledge that will enable them to design, implement, operate, and/or manage an IoT ecosystem.
- Dallas Bishoff, Managing Partner / MANUS360
- Christian Busch, Owner / Mulligan Valley Partners
- Trent Salvaggio, Executive Director / IoT Talent Consortium
- Timothy Summers, Executive Director of Cloud and Advanced Network Engineering Services / Arizona State University
- Tom Zorde, IT Strategy and Planning Manager / Monadelphous and Founder / Perth Internet of Things
- Christopher Gregory, Network and Systems Infrastructure / Hobart and William Smith Colleges
120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
- Lucas Pinz, Expert Associate Partner / McKinsey & Company
- Chetan Khona, Director, Industrial, Vision, Healthcare and Sciences / Xilinx
- Mazen Al Arawi, SAP Intelligent Enterprise Ecosystem – Solution Director / SAP
- Anand V, Technology Strategist and Consultant, Anasup Consulting
- Gregory Herron, Computer System Architect / Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Mark Szewczul, IoT/Embedded Security and AI Research and Consultant
60 or 61% depending on exam form
NUMBER OF ITEMS
Multiple Choice/Multiple Response
In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE
- Stephen Denman, R&D Systems Engineer / Sandia National Laboratories
- Thierry Oscar Edoh, Research Associate, Department of Regulatory Affairs/Institute of Pharmacy / Bonn University and Advisory Board Member / Internet of Things Community
- Pranav Badhwar, Senior Lead Product Strategist – IoT Innovation and Disruptive Tech / CenturyLink
- John Gibbs, Network Solutions Designer / ANZ
Certified IoT Practitioner (CIoTP) ensures you have the vendor-neutral skills that today’s IoT environments demand.
PROVE YOUR SKILLS
Validate a foundational knowledge of IoT concepts, technologies, and applications.
LEAD KNOWLEDGEABLE IoT EXPERTS
Verify that applicants and team members have the requisite skills and ability to perform IoT tasks.
Benefits of Connecting ‘Things’ to the Internet
Each day we are connecting more equipment, buildings, vehicles, and even people to the internet using IoT. Connecting these ‘things’ to the internet is enabling us to capture more data. It is essential to learn what is included in this IoT ecosystem and how we connect devices to generate data that we then use for analysis. Having these skills will enable organizations to architect and implement IoT solutions to drive more insights which we can use to drive value for our businesses and persons.